Advertising & SEO
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is the key differentiator between a high-performing website and a low performing one. We believe strategy is crucial to the success of your website, and without defined goals and consistent analytics tracking, you have no way of measuring your success. We vigorously analyze your website data to intentionally make changes that result in higher rankings and conversions.
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools: Installation/Analysis of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Heatmap & Visitor Recording: Configuration of heatmaps and visitors screen recording to analyze how people interact with your website and content.
- On-page Optimization: Implementation of Title Tags, Meta data, H1 Tags and Image Tags.
- Offsite Optimization: Link building to targeted landing pages
- Content Optimization: Creating or optimizing keyword rich content
- Optimize Sitemap & Robot.txt File: Informing search engines how your website is organized and how to interact when indexing it.
- Optimize Business Local Listings: Get found locally with the most up to date information about your business.
- Analysis of Top Competitors: A study of online competitors to track trends and strategies to stay one step ahead.
- Monthly Performance Monitoring: Each month we will review the previous month with you and discuss ways to improve.
Google Ad Campaigns
Are your Google ads part of a strategic campaign? If not, you’re losing business.
We position your business for success by carefully strategizing, creating, and managing your Google ad campaigns in order to dominate relevant Google searches and edge out your competitors. We will fully optimize a campaign leveraging both search and display ads, while monitoring your ads for effectiveness and adjusting them accordingly. This services is best suited for businesses and organizations wanting to take an aggressive approach to Google advertising.
- Kick-Off Strategy Meeting
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Campaign Build-Out (Campaign, Ad Groups, Ads)
- Conversion Tracking
- Ongoing Campaign Management & Optimization
- Live Reporting & Real-Time Analytics
- Monthly Strategy Meeting
Google for Non-Profits
The Google Ad Grants Program provides non-profits the opportunity to advertise on the Google Ads platform at no cost. (You read that right!) Qualified not-for-profit organizations are given $10,000 in advertising spend from Google Ads per month. These funds can be used to promote the non-profits’ mission and services through the Google advertising network.
- Google Non-Profit Account Setup
- Includes Google Ad Campaign Services
- Heatmap & Visitor Recording: Configuration of heatmaps and visitors screen recording to analyze how people interact with your landing pages.